December fun thanks to The National Lottery!
From 11 to 17 December 2017, we are opening our doors offering free Family entry to National Lottery players.
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum will be throwing open its doors for free to National Lottery players during the week of 11 to 17 December 2017.
We are joining participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum has received £5,827000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The money helped fund the new Museum building in 2010.
Terms and Conditions
• One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one family: 2 adults and up to 4 children to Robert Burns Birthplace Museum and Birthplace Cottage, only. (Excludes any ticketed events)
• All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
• The offer is valid from the 11-17th December 2017: the Museum is open 10am to 5pm, every day the Cottage is Open from 11-5pm with last entry at 4.30pm
• Robert Burns Birthplace Museum and Birthplace Cottage has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
• Tickets will be given at the admissions desk at the Museum or entry kiosk at the cottage when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.